If you are looking for a universal solution to achieve;
- Highest mechanical strength properties and an excellent resistance against corrosion
- Optimal protection against abrasive and adhesive wear and the perfect surface slip
- Consistently high precision and quality and a minimum of distortion
Eltro (GB) Ltd are a Nadcap Approved Heat-Treatment Supplier based in Farnborough, Hampshire and have been running successfully for more than 20 years. With different sized plasma furnaces we can guarantee customers an optimal treatment to small or large components with dimensions of <0.8m diameter and a length of <1.9m.
If it’s single batch components, or production-batches then we will be happy to help. Just pick up the phone, or send us an email and one of the team will be in touch.
ELTRO’s growth is due to steady enhancements and being one of the leading contractors for industrial pulse-plasma-nitriding-technology since inventing the technology in 1980. Leading companies trust in the solutions made by ELTRO.
ELTRO (GB) Ltd offers the latest ELTROPULS processes as a Sub-Contract Supplier as well as at various locations in Europe and the US, working alongside many industries which include;
- Oil & Gas
- Mould & Tool Construction
Eltropuls HQ is based in Baesweiler, Germany and manufactures, develops and constructs all our equipment. ELTROPULS Plasma-Technology is specially customized for customer’s needs for NITRIDING, NITROCARBURIZING and POSTOXIDATION, and more!
ELTRO offers a range of services which include;
- Plasma Nitriding
- Low Temperature Plasma Nitriding
- Titanium Nitriding
- Plasma Nitriding & Post-Oxidation
- Compound Layer Free Nitriding
As well as Furnace Manufacturing; there is a wide range of different nitriding plants available, for more information on these please CLICK here.